Friday, March 23, 2007

My life!!!!!

Yay! Get to use the comp. But my sister avanda is so damn annoying. Since her fren " Kimberly" came, she was like a total ARGH!!! She stole my watch, ate up all the ice- cream, invite herself to my room, ate the jelly bean and left it in her room, keep saying @#$% and so much more. She could win to WORST SISTER AWARDS!!! Well, at least she's got an award... hehehehehe She is so ARGH!!!

School...
I played truth and dare with Cavin, Nicholas Ian, Bryan Wong, Me, Evan, Mun Yeed, Adrian and Chrystal. The bottle span to Adrian. So i DARED him to say" Hey Baby" to JIAXIN!!! And he really did it! So furnee. Then after that, The bottle span to Evan alot of times. HAHAHHAHA. Three times in a row sumore. Thern Evan picked truth. He sed it. Then after a few more rounds, it was Calvin's turn. I asked him hu he likes. He sed nobody. Then I sed as a good girl fren. Then he sed the name of the girl evan likes! OMG! hahaha. Then we hadda go back to class;-( sadness.

No comments: