Monday, September 10, 2007

Shoppin!!!

Heyy ppl... The shopacholic has just gone SHOPPIN!!! Love shoppin with parents coz i will never run out of............ MONEY!!!!!! muahahahhaha


AND..............................

i GOT IN methodist wesley high!!!!!

Those who took the Entrance test frm sri kl:-
1) Me
2) Jasmine
3) Stephanie Ong
4) Sek Hao
5) Eurica
6) Chi Kay
7) Zach
8) And sum other guy

Those who got in...
1) Me
2) Stephanie Ong
3) Zach

Jasmine???- Waiting list

Whoah!!! Wuz my reaction when i knew i got in Methodist Wesley High...
Becoz' 680 ppl took the test and only 180 ppl are chosen...
It is becoz' of English... hehehhehe
I noe if u were me u whud be like WHOA!!! I GOT IN!!! *screaming* hehehehhehe

Anywayz, gtg

Muakiez

:P

~xoxo~

Don't forget to keep comin back to my blog for... MORE!!!

No comments: