Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sadd...

So sad... skool ended... gonna miss everyone... well, at least i am still gonna see kimberly , rosalyn n a few more ppl next year...i wanna see every1 frm this year next year... i am goin methodist... the "Good skool" to every adults ... gonna miss every1!!!

Anywayz, i hate my parents... They promised me a Nintendo DS... Now *poof* it's gone!!! Man! i wish i was my sister avanda. Coz' she is like my dad's fav child... n he will say yes to everything she wants n say.She is also dating this rat(oliver) my mum call him that becoz' he looks like a rat... My mum took my dog away!!! i wanna like run away. or *poof* my parents to like get me anything i want!!! aahahhaahahaha... i like the word poof... ahahahaha...it sounds cute n magical!!!!!:p say poof!!! Maybe i wanna change the blog's url!!! this life n holiday is gonna suck... Buh byee ppl!!! Have fun in ur hols!!! keep in touch std.6 srkl-ers!!!:p

No comments: