Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hatred!!!

I hate u!
As much as i can.
I wish u would dissapear.
Or u might just leave.

I wish u would leave me,
And let me be happy,
But u think that i am ur object when u r angry.

I av feelings.
Just like u.
But it doesn't matter to u.
I don't noe why,
u treat me different then them.

Even when they are doing things wrong?
But u blame me.
Does it ever occur to u,
That it hurts me alot?

I am not surprised if u dont noe that,
Coz' u never understand me.
Sumtimes i wish we could talk,
About the problem u r.

U noe that i am a city girl,
But u think i like nature.
Sure i do.
But u noe i hate insects.

U still bring me there.
Eventhough i hate that place.
When i donnot wanna go there,
U would leave me.

I hate u
And u noe tat
I wish u would go away,
or change urself.

p/s: This is not about u mun yeed!!! :P

No comments: