Thursday, June 14, 2007

Me!!

Hey ya'll... Sorry for not posting fer so long. Anyway, there is this guy hu alwayz scratch his d***. Eww. so sick. And i think calvin likes my fren... hmm... more gossips? ok then. Just lemme think... I was like poking, punching, hitting ( In a fren to fren way) to my guy fren( NOT boy fren!) He was like ouch.ouch,ouch in like a girl kind of manner so furnee. I told Jasmine about it. were we laughing like crazy man!!! muahahhahaahha. Anyway, Mr.ong's class is quite nice. If u guyz wanna noe. Mr.Ong isn't scary or watso ever

I still can't get it out of my head. Do rachel cheah look like me? Mrs. Angeline Tan called me rachel TWICE. and rachel's fren! Wow freaky-NYA... And the funniest part is we hate each other!!!... Wait i take that back. We dont hate each other... We dont really talk to each other... that's all. :P
Anyway. Stay tune for more.......................................GOSSIPS!!! muahahahhahahahha

Anywayz, tata for now!!!

~Muakiez~ :P

No comments: