Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lost

I feel so lost... I wish i know the correct way. I am feelin so stressed up and pressured. But i noe my frens don't tink so. I live in a bungalow. So wat? I am not alwayz happy. I am only happy in school becoz' i don't want anybody to noe. I feel like cryin and cryin. But i can't. I wanna be happy. Just like when i was 6 years old. My family was so happy. Me ang my sistas dont fight. my family is happy. No problems. Just laughter and happiness i hear and have surroundings me. I wish i had appreciated it more. Whose side am i suppose to be in? Someone who loves me and is very strict or with someone who don't show whether they care for me but buys me ice-creams? I am so lost. I try avoiding my sister but i just can't. I try to be nice. But...but it just won't happen. I wish it could.

If god is reading this, i would say this:-

Dear God,
I pray to u every night to bless my family kept us safe, Let us wake up feeling freah and let us be happy. But y dear god, it only lasted for a few years? Izzit too hard? I don't ask for anything else. Well, maybe a few moe things. But dear lord pls keep my family happy and safe. That is all i wish for and hope that u would give me and i would be happy again. Let me and my sister stop fighting and let me understand my sister's problem.
~ Amen~

No comments: