Friday, August 03, 2007

Me and only me!!!

Hey u ppl!!! I am so bored... Anyway, school wuz fine. I wonder what i shud be in the future...
Should i be:
Fashion Designer?
Lawyer?
Journalist?
Actress?
Work in a magazine?
Or get really rich and famous n build homes for the animals and poor ppl?

Anyway,... Mun yeed has bryan so on her bus! She even burst out crying. U noe... Stress.or not. Bryan So is this annoying guy in my class. Kimberly told me he vibrated his ass before. I noe GROSS!!! HE KEPT stcking out his but. He is not even qualified to do that.Really hot cute guyz are ok.But he is this ugly butt sticking out guy who likes to say ughh. And he says it like damn gay!!! For more insults about him go to kimmy's blog. Wanna noe wat happened to mun yeed with bryan so? Go to mun yeed's blog. Go to both of them. It would be really nice to see peoples critise about him. It is sooooo hilarious.

Pictures of me i have taken last time.













Me and my darling sisters



My and my sisters!



Me and darling sister Avanda





Me and my darling sister Alicia



My brother

:P ~ End~ :P

No comments: