Friday, November 07, 2008

I H.A.T.E. THIS BLOG.
it sucks.

and who knew some of my friends actually read this piece of crap.

i wanna start a new one.

but i pretty much want veevee's help.

school's fun... i think.

blogging sucks.

i prefer talkin.

this blog is dead.

i think i'll update this one every 8 months.

this really suck now doesnt it.

well, it sucks.

i know.

because. i made this blog.

ima random talkin person.

nt a blogging person.

i suck at this.

dont u wanna stop reading this?

dosnt this bore u?

it bores me.

i'm currently listenin to katy perry- i kissed a girl rite now.

i'm at the line which she says : i kissed a girl and i liked it.

i'm damn straight.

my whole family is pratically baking a cake.

except my dad, me and my brother.

which leaves to my mum and sister, avanda.

it's really boring isnt it?

i wanna stop now.

i wonder how ta make the fonts BIGGER.

my rother is throwing a HUGE tantrum now.

i wanna go out.

i'm listenin to an indonesian song now. sempurna daripada andra.

hidupku tanpa cinta.

lame.

i wanna eat cabbage.

this keyboard sucks.

brother tends to be rother.

and i have to correct it.

this sempura song is so gay.

goosebupms are rising.

lalala.

i'm gonna miss school.

i HATE guys that has no guts to TALK to me in SCHOOL.

they SUCK.

darn.

holidays.

what i'm gonna do.

always plan ahead!

first day: look at my sister going pyscho then sleep..

second day: watch tv, then sleep.

third day: computer, then sleep.

fourth day: talk on the phone with friends then sleep.

fifth day: throw a huge tantrum and be in my room to sleep.

six day: church. at home. sleeping the whole day.

seventh day: listen to my mum nag then sleep. ( i'll eventually sleep.)

ian will complain that i sleep too much and that it's influenced by vivian.

but it actually runn my genes that my family sleeps alot.

but he's too busy for me.

damn his anime.

naruto.

sum 41.

basketball?
but he's short. (my height)

gayye no?

sucks.

i smell cake now.

random eh?

back to the topic. :D

but that's only the first week.

dammit.

so, mainly i'll sleep thru the WHOLE holiday.

then at night i'll disturbb people by callin them.

yad yada yada.

OR

first day: out

second day: out

third day: out

fourth day: out

fifth day: out

sixth day: out

seventh day: out

but i'll have no money by then.

so, i hafta be at home.

parents are weird.

they ask us to earn money.

but they wouldnt let us do anything.

gay.

i HATE CHEAPSKATE guys.

they suck.

i hate GUTLESS guys.

they're horrible.

holidays sucks.

i should really stop now.

as soon as possible.

i'll update again.

~muahh~

No comments: