Monday, November 24, 2008

this is probably the gayest, lamest blog ever in wesley.
but i dont give a shit.
cause my blog is just to occupie my time.
cause after all, my sister STOLE my psp.
i was playing thriville.
haha.
anyway, im bored and i have nothing better to do.
my maid got a new phone!
yayye...

p/s: to my sister alicia, mum and ava is fightin over stupid mahjong

and they all say mahjong bonds the family together.
and i am a very superstitious person.
i emphasis on the word VERY.
though i may seem like a good girl....
u may NOT judge me.
as i am who i am.
i could be a
BITCH
MEANIE
BULLY
FRIENDLY
NICE
KIND
and all sorts of crap.
but u cant judge me.
unless u're VERY close to me.
hhaa
cancel the crap i wrote.
judge me for all i care.
haha
as long as it dont bother me.
(:
cause i can be veryyy mean.
lawls.
can i?
that's for u to judge!!
(:
lalala.

and this blog is for me to spare my BOREDOM derek.
(:
and im in my sister's room with my mum's laptop.
damn, the brightness is straining my eyes.
im bored.
i ACCIDENTALLY smeared perfume on my lips.
haha.
i smelt nice.
i love dirty lil' secrets.
muahhaha.
especially those on people i HATE!
but i can easily get it from their close friends or can i say boyfriends?
muahhaha.
that's was random.
i dont hate anyone actually.
except UNORIGINAL people.

change topic.
i LOVE colours.
i like watching FAIRYODD PARENTS!
and i'm not afraid to admit it.
(:

like what kronk from emperor's new groove said,
"it's nice to laugh even when there's nothing to laugh about"
haha.

blogs are suppose to be about what the person does right?
well, my blog says what i AM doing.
and right now i am chatting.
with whom u ask?
with a guy.

guys can be corny, cheesy or even DESPERATE!!!
especially chinese guys on the train.
they would ask for ur numbers.
gee, if that's not desperate, then i dont know what is.
(:
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

i shall post pictures.
as i know that MY words bore u.
muahahha.
well, its MY words.
back to pictures perhaps?


me and ava before.... something. (:

i shall cancel what i wrote just now.
maybe a picture maybe?

i wanna go chat now.
haha

mwahh.
(:

No comments: