Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaCK FRM SINGAPORE.

IM BACK FRM SINGAPORE! and probably not goin back. (:
all i did was sleep, send my sister to the airport, and to the zoo!
but im gonna post what happened before the zoo. (: and my new hair cut.
haha.


crap bored. camwhored. (:


at muar. eating. he was so engrossed.



my sisters. their reaction when they saw the room.

he insisted on it. (: aaron tan


alicia. she left to mizzou

my sisters and i
at th airport
my brother cried cause he wanted that thingyy

he gave it to my sister in the end
with such a heavy heart.
awhs.

they had to take out 10kg. lol!

MARSHALLOWS! (BIG)

MARSHALLOWS! (small)

NEVER seperate an andyye with her marshmallows.


my before hair-------------------------------my after hair. wadya think?


kisses.
bored muchh
at the rendevous hotel
that thingy in the middle of the hotel
the guy was coincidently ther. lol!
talk abt perfect timing. (:
nasi padang.
after eating.
my sister had to wait.
mum and dad. pretty candid
avanda and i.
my granny and aaron
in the toilet
haha. at the elevator
stay tuned,
*~andyye /aundrea /dreaa /andrea~*
ALL SMOKERS WILL GO TO HELL.

No comments: