Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bubbles pop.

lol.
the world is a very cruel world.
and i purely agree. (:
everyone puts u down.
and make u down.
everyone pops my bubbles!
my mummy popped my bubble cause i was craving for peanut butter at night.
she said, " andreaa!! u wanna eat peanut butter at night? it's so fattening y'know?
i said, " fine! i wont eat peanut butter. happy?"
"walks away"
was talking to sarah.
was playing a game with her. (it was loading)
lol.
i wanted to get chocolates.
so, i went down.
i got substitues.
MARSHMALLOWS!
i took me 10 minutes. (:
haha.
sarah was waiting.
she took pictures of plants when she waited for me.
haha.
she was waiting for my game to load.
i told her i got marshmallows!
she said it was full of sugar.
another bubble popped. :(
haha.
i told her i wanna go down to find something else.
she said, "i should have shut up. "
lol.
when i got back upstairs, i realised i had to download activeX.
lol.
i told her and she asked me to download it now. and stuff.
i asked her how.
and she said, " i dunno"
lol.
smart sarah! (:
i posted a post on this guy's blog and now she has an auto msg which reads,
clarebear [: says:
AutoMessage: nudge me if you need me [: . love ya hunns ! xx [: p/s : anddye should be killed regardless of how nice she is [:

and a pm which reads,
"do the helen keller and talk with your hips ! (; andrea should be KILLED . literally ! =p <>"
lol.
gotta love clarebear.
lol
and other people in school pop my bubbles for pink and donkeys. :(
vivian,
eugene.,
steven,
jonathan,
ian,
MR.SALLEH!
and others. (:
lol

FYI: donkeys are hawt. get jealous!!! :)



cravings are normal. (:


No comments: