Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday

Today is Friday.

Grace and Mun yeed. Were umm.......... (dunno how to say) Anyway, Grace told Mun yeed that she look OLD!!!!!!!!!! Coz' of her hair. I am also on Mun Yeed's side. She (Grace) said that Mun Yeed always 'steal' her best fren agnes away from her by chopping their hands with her hand.She does that becoz' she and Mun yeed were not so close. Anyway, so Grace was nice so that Mun Yeed wont 'steal' Agnes away from her. And guess wat??????????????????????????????

After the librarians' meeting, me and Logashre was heading to the canteen to eat.Me and Logashre was holding hands.( fren's hold hands kinda way) Halfway there, Grace go and seperate my hand with Logashre's hand and push me aside then she go hold hands with Logashre. Oh yeah, Agnes was there too. Agnes was beside me. Then I just go near Logashre then she go and push me. I was like Oh my gosh la u. In my head. At that time Mun Yeed lost her pencil and ruler.While she was holding hands with Logashre she go and say Mun Yeed's pencil and ruler was found in Yau Chung's pencil box. Then suddenly she walked off.

In my mind I was like ummm.............. were u referring to ur self about the seperating hands part.

In class during B.M, it was Donovan's turn to read then when he stand up, those hu were sitting behind him could see his underwear. It was blue. Me and Mun yeed and yee kian was giggling first then we laugh. When Donovan found out he was MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA .

After skool Rachel came to me and said that her right ear cannot hear becoz' of Grace. She also said that Grace threw some kind of sweet at her ear. Then I ask her to see a doctor 'bout her ear. She said OK. Oh well, taht the story of FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey andrea Mun yeed herei so totally agreed what you said thatk god that you are my side Thaks soooooooooooo much that you are my pal

Anonymous said...

Hey mun yeed, dont worry I am alwiz on your side.