Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hey!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey! Welcome to my blog. I noe tat only some of u noe my blog but maybe u could help me make ny blog more known. Anyway if u love animals, music and anything nice and hot then u r on the right place coz' i love em' too! So have fun reading!

Me and my eldest sister(Alicia) =

Just saw a dead cat yeaterday with flies all over it in front of the tol. Felt like crying. So sad. I felt tat I could do something but I guess I was too late! It was sad. Could u imagine? A cat. An animal! Or even worse a LIFE!


To me animals are like humans. They have a life. They are someone's child, father or mother. Just imagine if u were in their position. How would u feel? Happy? Sad? Except for those hu hate animals like my sister they don't care 'bout animals. It is quite sad actually. Aniway, gtg bye.









No comments: