Monday, June 26, 2006

Sunday.....


Haihz................................

Today is Sunday.Another boring life. First go church, then sunday school. Sunday skool is so boring! The sunday skool teacher is like 60+. All she do is yap.blah blah blah. I always play with my fren Joey hahahhahahahha. Play until Sunday skool over then go back home.I am sooooooo lucky the teacher doesn't care. HAHAHHAHA. Then I will eat Dim Sum or Indian Food. I love the thosai. So nice. Then my baby brother will eat 1 whole roti canai himself.

Then if my mom is in a good mood or free and my baby brother is awake,then we can go shopping. I love shoes! 1 pair is never enough. I like to buy my high heels from Vincci and sometimes Nose. Then maybe assesories like clips, hairband etc. Well I guess Sunday is not so bored after all. Oh yeah! Did I tell u about my dog's cut under his eye? Well I don't think so, Anyway I am gonna tell what happen after all.

Just a few weeks ago, my dog has a very small, tiny cut under it's eye. then after three days, It's cut turn into a hole! My dad brought my dog to the vet after convincing him. In the hole has MAGGOTS! Flies baby.Eww! Felt like puking! Yuck! Then my dog has to stay there for three days. He also need to wear the funny thing. The doctor also gave some medicine to apply on my dog and eventually, he's hole is smaller. Lucky me and of course my dog!!
Anyway I gtg. TTFN.

No comments: