Tuesday, December 09, 2008

my first time to bangsar. :O

i FINALLY went to bangsar for the FIRST time.
my dear sister, avanda drove me there with my friend christine as she was goin there anyways.

me and chrissie tried on crazyly expensively dresses.





the ugly red dress.





this dress made me look pregnant.
chrissie agreed. :D





her dress was so bussinessy.





speechless.


there's more.
but i'm lazy to post it. (:



i love this shoe.





christine and me were exchanging lame jokes.
but christine's joke was really stupid. (:

christine: there is 5 emo in a room.
but whyye did one emo die in a room?
i'll give u a hint.

there is only four corner.
Andrea: because that emo didnt have a corner?

and surprisingly, it was correct.
me and christine was laughing our asses off.

as i was feeling RETARDED that day, i decided to emo at any corner that i like. (:
from the mph corner to the highest floor which was the kiddie corner.




the monkey was so cute.


christine kissed it too. ;)




chritine was so curious on what was behind the curtain opposite the monkey, she decided to open it.
it was really narrow. so i had to CRAWL.
i then reslised that the workers that a working at the kiddie playground were LOOKING.
it was reallly retarded cause me and christine just ran.

and she was wearning a dress.
teehee.
we jumped on escalators.

(:

my dear crazy christine.

then we went to pyramid and went....
LALA SHOPPING.
in asian avenue.
haha.
it was FUN!

i wanted to buy this top but i was flat broke.
she bought this lala thingy.

and as we went in this store, we saw the cashier and the girl working there making out.
i was like okayy.
and i even said bye!
haha
christine, being as blur as always, missed that.
haha.

i went to her house. and stuff.
i wanna go shower now to continue my lala shopping with chris.



stay tuned,
as i will update REALLY OFTEN unlike derek! (:




i cut my hair!
noticed any difference?
i wouldnt thin so.
i wanted it shorter!
but my mum was like nonono!!!

No comments: