Thursday, December 11, 2008

random pics.

at chilis with nithya!



after we ate, we got bored.
teehee.
it actually looks sicker. (:

the two ians.

the guys were so nice.
i wanted a picture of aaron.
so, they all hug him so that i can take a picture of him!
how decent. (:
ethan's attempt to kiss aaron!
me and brian

brian and pie.

he actually ate outside of baskin robins and came in AFTER he ate his pie.
when he read the sign, "no outside food and drinks allowed"


wei yang ,sek hao and my dog.
sek hao seem to dislike my dog. :P
gee i wonder why. (:



me and vee at ditsy's partyy.

after i cut my hair. (:
i look lala here!
ewwwyy!!!
haha.


do i look emo here?
i dont think so.
but shin yi said i do.

i as camwhoring when i was studing geo.
my cousin was there staring at me.
wondering what i was doin..
haha.
CAMWHORE!


tuition!
coincidently, that whole table was wearing red!

shin yee and alveyy.


alvin and his HUGE hands.
it aint big actually.
long, maybe.
but big? nope!


veevee. (:


aaron's expression was priceless!


me and vee came bck frm borders.
and i saw my piano teacher!
"shopping with friend?"
"nope, hanging with friends" *pointing at them*
*nods head understandingly with shock.
cause they were laughing their asses off and commenting bout th show.


my dear jonn. (:
i always knew jon had a feminine side.


my dear crazy, Su-Ann.
gonna miss her since she's goin to Aussie.
we both gave each other a strand of our hair!
i know it's weird. :P

madam chelvi!!
she's a really great homeroom teacher. (:
with my late slip, messy hair, and other teacher's complaints.

till then!

No comments: