Tuesday, February 10, 2009

aaron's party

dear diary,

it was aaron and brian's birthday party on sunday. (:
lol.
went with vee late minute shopping at ENDAH PARADE.
lol.
anyways,
went ther at 5 something.
OHMIGAWD.
stupid lovebug playin now.

anyhoos, went ther, kristen and nithya and few othere pple were downstairs.
went up to aaron's condo.
lol.
went to the pool.

girls went to change.
lol.
took pretty long.
went down.
we were like standing, sitting, corner.
pushed nithya in,
lol.
i didnt wanna get chlorine in my hair.
wei yang and navin managed to push me in the pool.
managed.
lol.
even being at the end/corner. lol.

was running around with brian pouring drinks on him.
lol.
he started it!

the cake was good.
lol.
hurt my back.
we broke 9 rules in the eleven rules for the swimming pool.
lol.

me abby and vivian slept over.
the only 3 girls.
slept at 5.

sme guys were gambling.
me, wei yang, ethan, abby and vivian were talking.
ended up to only me and wei yang talking.
lol.

after they were done gambling at 3 something,
we ALL went to the room.
sme play dota.
the others talk.
me, wei yang, vee and jon was talking.
me and jon fell asleep.
lol
wei yang and vivian was talking.
and she told me ernest and gerald went and sat on the bed to.
lol.
so, me and jon were sleeping and the rest were talking.
pretty noisy.

auntie scolded, cause one, too noisy, second, a few of us were slpin.
like cause 6 of us were on the bed.
and me and jon tertidur,
and cause girls must be awake when there are guys.
or something like that.
haha.

slept at friggin 5.
lol,
the guys came and dota at 5 something.
cacat.
lol.

the next day,
me and vee went swimming.
then few guys came.
borrowed brian's big white shirt cause i didnt have any extras.
haha.
went up. eat. shower.

put make-up on ean tan and brian.
ean looked damn good.
pics with ditsy.
and brian DOES NOT look good with blue.
lol.
showed lotsa pple.
haha .

nithya dgn ming yangnya.
nithya gila.
lol.

anyways, pics next post.
tuitin now,
daaang.

happy valentine's day!
crap cross country that day. lol.
walking with vee.

mummy's birthday on 13th!
retarted rihanna concert that day.
in front of my hse.
lol.
dress code!
rihanna in long pants and stuff?
haha.
lol.

putting my pen ink down,
andyye.

thanks for listening diary. (:
and for those pple that doesnt know what DIARY means. :P

No comments: