Friday, February 27, 2009

thursday, 26th feb.
jon and ethan STOLE my money.
i had 4 ringgit back.
lol.
drew a heart on jon's bag.
so, jon and matthias has a heart on their bags now. (:
and andyye's logo.
if anyone and i swear ANYONE vandalises my bag.
they are SCREWED.
(;

friday, 27th feb
vee complimented me.
she said that i was the heart of 2K?!
haha.
andyye doubts that.
she said that my srikl vibe was brought to wms.
lol.
i've been spanking ALOT and i mean ALOT of pple's arses and huging goodbye. (;
lol.
veevee thanked me for being there and being her best friend or she told me she wouldnt talk to jon or ethan.
and that joe and sue are warming up with the 2K girls.
cause of an OLD misunderstanding.
vee says that im crazy. :D
u know me well enough vee. (;
mdm.premila is is friggin great sej teacher.

pjk time:-
since that form 4's and 5's were lining up to go to class,
i was looking down for jen. (;
haha.
spotted!! :D
my dear joe, sangat pandai, decided to hit my dear fragile that was once prefect ass.
haha.
being a typical andrea, or person, i screamed.
alot, and i mean ALOT of their heads were like, "whoop" to see who shouted.
lol.
it's like only four lines not looking out of 12 lines.
haha.
at least jen looked. :D
gee, thanks jolene.
john tay was like, wow andrea. ur scream is really sharp.
me and jolene was like arguing in front of the form 5 line. (:
lol.

since crap alot of pple know that i like jen,
they LOVE to tease me bout it. (:
lol.
like rachel tan, my so called best friend, vivian. :P

vivian said," ian said he'll laugh at you if u dont get jen."
me,"whyye?"
vivian,"because u dumped ian for him."
me,"wth?!"
lol.

im just a girl that wants something and doesnt want it when i already have it. :P
vee says it's a playgirl's mind.
oh well, jen's getting boring.
heh.
new guy, new guy. (:

sarah clare, dhanya and joanna is TRYING to make me feel guilty for dumping ian.
keep trying my sexys cause i dont. :P
he deserves so much better and i deserve so much better as well.
hah!
fair.
mdm.norita thinks russell pang is cute. :0
lol much.
gotta love mdm norita.
(:

mdm.herbert is like the most patient teacher i know. therefore, she deserves credit. (:
1) she dosnt lose her temper no matter how noisy the class is.
2) she doesnt scold me and jolene for being crazy and talkative in class.
3) she handles the crap i do.
4) she doesnt lose her patience when they i start going crazy. (:
and apparently, i got banned frm my own class for english period. :O
lol.
i go in too often to get my books. :P
haha.

ethan has issues. :0
lol.
1) he wears my skirt.
2) he pins up his hair.
3) he wears make up.
4) he wore lipstick.
lol. (: at least he's sporting. (:
lol.
haha. (:

philene and me was going crazy during lunch. :P
haha. (:
i shouldnt hav given her the idea to wet pple's pants. (:
she was like going around wetting guy's pants.



lotsa love,
ANDYYE TAN

No comments: