Tuesday, February 03, 2009

i burnt my coffee paper. :D
my coffee paper worked out tho.
i wated to burnt the side.
my maid did it.
but she burnt the whole thing instead.
now my room smells like smoke. lol
lol.

i want a new phone.
in my entire life, i have three phones.
all secondhand frm my sis except my 'new' phone.
the so-called vaio phone
the v and a is like terbalik dah.
it's crappy.
low material.
and it doesnt work properly.
ah great.

wheras my sisters, have new phones which are either nokia or motorola.
and i had to have the vaio phone. i couldnt buy a new phone.
god knows why.
dont give a shit now. (:

school is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than being at home.
i got a star for bm. (:
at least someone notice to give me a star. (:
i need to buy an edu2u book.
madam herbert is gonna kill me.
school school.
nothing much to type.
im just blogging cause ian wants me to update.
what's the point of updating when i see him in school?
lol muchh. (:

train train.
choo-choo train.
srikl.
wesley.
madeline.
SFX.
lol muchh. (:

im just plain bored.
drama queen much.
lol.
just typing random crap.
lol

my room still smell like smoke.

vee says my blog is like a diary.
cause it's so detailed. (:
lol muchh.
too used to pple saying more specific. more this more that.
screw them. (:
crap bored.

p/s ian: get a blog! (: and ur cute haircut makes u look more like a lil' boy. awhs.

loves loves,
ANDYYE TAN.

No comments: