Sunday, February 15, 2009

top ten must

i bored and i decided to list the top ten plus one list for andyye's must have in guys. (:

1) must be tan.
2) moderately shy. it's friggin annoying if he's really shy.
3) can make conversations
4) cant always give way to me. and he cant always be so controlling.
5) must be taller than me.
6) doesnt tease/bully other pple.
7) isnt a cheapskate.
8) never younger than me.
9) can't be a nerd/geek.
10) must be cute. (;
11) cant be desperate. or stalking. that's just creeppyy. :O

haha.
my top ten plus one. (:

sarah clare said she imagines me and eugene together.
me and eugene had the same reaction, " WHAAATTTT??!!!!"
lol.
ian+gloria.
lol.
my dear sarah clare.
sarah +hsin yue?
muahahahha.
this morning, sarah clare says she cant wait for me to break up with ian and be with eugene thomas yeo ren jen. lol.
dont worry ian.
i wont.
i cant even hug eugene as a friend.
yeeeshh.
lol.

day dreaming,
ANDYYE TAN

just realised, andyye and andrea are different.
andrea:-
nice
prefers girl bands
angelic
shy
a perfect little girl.

andyye:-
random
hyper
likes FALL OUT BOYS.
cant spell pschyo. (;
crazy
lol.

joe wee says did i change my name cause im different?
lol
mdm. herbert thinks andrea is too hard to remember. )':
so she calls me andyye. (:
lol.

No comments: