Wednesday, February 11, 2009

dear diary,

high school valentine is friggin cute.
lol
that's what i can say.
viviann went to sick bay and slept for 5 HOURS.
lol.
woke her up with abby during lunch.
went canteen.
and dhanya, sarah clare and few of my friends came and started selling flowers.
haha.
it's so UNFAIR that community service doesnt get to sell it.
daaaang,
dhanya came to me.
lol.
i thought she wanted me to buy the roses.
i was like, "no! no! nooooooooo."
lol.
haha.
dhanya said," nono. it's frm ian ho. he bought adeyy'. he just wanted me to give it to u"
awhs'. cute.
lol.
my shy little donkey.
viviann said she felt like a lesbo because jia vern gave her a flower.
lol.
me and vivian gave one to each and other.
lol.
science period was free!!
anurekha didnt come todayy.
yeah baby!
decorated a rose for ian.
lol.
jon kept slapping me with his book.
lol.
chased him.
and mdm.malliga SCOLDED ME!
lol.
he started it. (;
jon gave one to her at the end of school.
"hey vee. umm. here's a rose for u. happy valentine's day."
I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

haha,(:
the rose frm vee.


frm my dear lil' donkey


two of em'.


what i gave ian i think.
yes i now my drawing sucks. (:
took me a minute.
lol.
the heart was an origami stuck to it.
and a pretty ribbon.
joe help me give it to him.
thanks jolenee HOR.! (;
closing my book,
ANDYYE TAN.

No comments: