Wednesday, March 11, 2009

nithya,"andyye emo is as new as andyye is innocent."

well, yesterday was crazy. (:
me and philene got wet. :P
her front and my back was wet.
haha.
vee mummy liked what we did cause it ade her look like an angel.
haha.
vee is now the mummy.
does it mean jon my dad?! *gulps.* :O
philene and i are her evil twins. yes,iknow.familyinschoolislame.butilikeit.:P
me and philene.
:-same date of birth
:-same place of birth
:- same family name
:- our brothers have the same name.
:-crazy over donkey's asses.

how me and philene are related. :P

vee:- march 19th. :D LOL.

philene brought her ipod thingy today.
BECAUSE OF HER, im addicted to the song,"stacy's mum has got it goin on"
lol. she started singing it after school.
LOL.
philene, philene.
my ass hurts like crazy.
having it slapped like crazy.
haha.
let's just hope i dont need an ass job. (:

got scolded during art exam. (:
LOL.
i helped nithya with two circles cause like, it was 2 minutes over. haha.
mdm.norita was like, ANDREA! APA U BUAT?! INI EXAM OK?
haha.
painted my wrist till my palm grey.
saw madam goh!
LOL.
philene is a terrible example. :D

exams are coming on. sighs.
gonna be a pig during hols.
wanna catch up with srikl friends! :P
WANNA WANNA WANNA!
espeially mun yeed. goin thru with her for 3 years.
she's a part of my chilhood. (: with no regrets.

oh fudge. look at the time! 6.6OPM!
gotta study my sexys. (:

loves loves,
andyye andyye. :D

No comments: