Wednesday, March 04, 2009

oh look, it's 11,15pm, wednesday now. (:
according to prefects, i dont have a name.
im 'the girl who wears baju kurung'
LOL!
haha.
im listening to the same thai album over and over again.
i shall buy a new album.
im frigginly wasting my time with this crap post.
school was funn.
yaaayyyee.

i PREFER wesley than srikl
sorry srikl dears.
i dont think they even rmbr me. :P
lol!
damn.

im goin chapel frm today onwards!!
i have my reasons. lol .

it's the 40 days lent people.
i ALMOST ate meat ytd.
when i rmbred, oh yeah!
i cant eat meat.
i blame vivian.
she bougth it for me.
she ended up eating my chicken. :P
lol.
temptation.
lent is like some kind of friggin diet.
it's suppose to be some kind of 'meaning to life?'
if it's like the malays, puasa tak pe lah.
haha.
lent is suppose to handle temptation.
well, it's damn tempting alright.
especially when my mum cooks EXTRA meat.
when she knows im on lent.
and im NOT HALAL!
haha.

im gonna brush my teeth now.
(: :P
my air con have been on at 4.50pm.
23.20 - 16.50
= 6 hours 30 minutes.

IM SO DEAD!
lol.
hope mummy deosnt know. :P
let see.
frm 4.50pm to 6.30 the next day.
13 hours 40 minutes.
oh shit.
:O
ima gonna off the air con now.
im freezinng my ass already.
it'll re0on it at 11.30pm.
that means, 13 hours 32 minutes. (:
haha
sligth improvement
but i dont do this everyday.
haha.
an extra point for me. :D
woots! :P
im wearing sme huge shirt and unseeable shorts.

sek hao steals wei yang frm me and two guys steals my ming ming from me.
dangg.
sorry nits, i dont mean that ming. (:

vee tagged me.
but i did mention.
i dont entertain taggs. (:
it's friginly damn gay,
gaycrapshitstuff.
where do u live?
for pple to friggin stalk?
blogs are friggin damn public.
private blogs?
my ass.
pple will find ways to hack it.
screw modernity.
i only support the phone, tv, lights, air-con, fans, electricity, the shower, the watch, the clock, the batteries, the radio, the CD player, factorys that make ice-cream and chocolates.
i DON NOT like computers. (:
lap top on the other hand s different. :P

oh look! 2 more mins. :P
better log off now.

with love,
ANDYYE TAN :p

No comments: