Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my oh so emo paper. :D

lol. my emo paper. it shows how bored i was. :P
haha. my civic paper.
the combination of all the little sentences in my paper.
edited tho. (:
as you swept me away,
under the pale blue moonlight,
as i heard u whisper, ''i love you",
it was perfect until you broke my heart,
how could u break my heart and tell me u love me?
the times when when our love as pure.
you're now a heartless lover.
in my broken heart,
there's a little place.
hoping that'll you'll be back.
nothing can mend the heart u broke.
looks like cupid hit the wrong heart again.
even if u mend it,
it'll never be the same again.
as i know there's nothing sentimental about us anymore,
i decided to burn what's left to remember you by.
if i could turn back time,
when it was you and i,
i and you,
i would.
and now i look up at the stars,
wishing we'll be back.
oh, i've missed you so dearly,
and i want us to be back.

LOL!
andyye's emo exam paper.
haha.
p/s: it doesnt refer to any guy. (:
especially iaann.


No comments: