Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lol. i cant believe some pple think i'm selviah in my cbox.
LOL. im certainly NOT.
whyye would i use her name?
i have NOTHING against her. (:
haha. but whoever thinks im her OR the bitch blogger,
LOL. whyye me? haha.
---------------------------------------------------------------
haha. crap. my eyes feels so dry. right now.
---------------------------------------------------------
back to school
wei yang got his braces off.
he's been showing off his sexy smile. (:
gymrama was as gay as usual.
my line was the lost line.
not surprised. :D
vee's sick.
AGAIN.
get well soon biatch,
loves ya. (:
-----------------------------------------------------------
nicole brought sexy handcuffs. :P
my sister has the white ones.
got cuffed with joe and mathhias. (: yes joe, matthias.
dhanya wanted to cuff ian and me.
but he's in set one, THANK GOD.
------------------------------------------------------------
wei yang's mean and useless. ;P
i dont like u no more.
still loves you babe.
u still owe me my twilight. :D
------------------------------------------------------------
i hope i can find my favourite brastrap.

logging off,
ANDYYE BENDY!!
i know it's lame. lol.
it just rhymes. :P

No comments: