Saturday, March 07, 2009

this is my blog. (:
i dont care if my mum reads it.
it is my life.
my SCHOOL LIFE.

my BLOG.
MY SCHOOL LIFE.
MINE MINE MINE.
lol.
i sound so obbesessive,
(:

parents these days,
they're just jealous cause in their days,
they like some slaves for their parents.
they just cant get use to the 21st children knowing that they have rights.
parents are total BITCHES.
i swear i'll never be a parent like that.
bleughhh.
they make me puke thinking of it.
just seeing their face makes me puke.
as i quote frm what my mum said.
hah.
sighs.
if only we could be the hermits they want us to be.
haha.
my mum even admits SHE HAS NO BRAINS.
(:
oh well.

that mathhews is a total bitch.
and that single goldfish eyed bitch.

logging off,
ANDYYE TAN
loves loves
not that sweet afterall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Keep smiling!